Thursday, April 9, 2009

Teaching Practice on 6 April 2009

ENGLISH LANGUAGE YEAR 2A

Year 2A, today they learn unit 10: This is my family. I use hot potatoes as my learning material. First stage, I ask them about their family. Then second stage is I ask them to read short passage about Rosni’s family, grandparents and her uncle’s family. Then, there are two exercises in this learning material. Selected pupils will fill in the answer in the blank box. Then after they complete all the exercises, I give them class work, they have to complete it in the class.

Unit 10_this is My Family




ICT SUBJECT YEAR 1A

For Year 1A, today they learn using Microsoft Word. They learn some basic tools in Microsoft Word, like type of font, font size,italic, blod, underline and font color. Selected pupils will launch the MS Word program then let them try some basic tools.

0 comments:

Blogroll

Menu

Posts

Hi! Now I'm in Semester 2 @ UBD.... Struggle juga olehnya