Monday, April 27, 2009

Teaching Practice on 27 April 2009

Today is my last Teaching Practice at Sekolah Rendah Rimba 1. Today my time table had been changed. I only have 2 subjects; which are ICT subject Year 1A and English Language Year 2A.

Today for ICT subject, my pupils Year 1A learn on drawing shape using the tools in Paint program. I introduce to them some tools in Paint program for e.g. air brush, rectangle shape etc. Then I lets to try on the tools, this will help them to have an experience by themselves.

For English Language subject, my pupils Year 2A, they learn Unit 13: At the farm. They read the events using past tense sentences. Then let them to identified the name of animals that live at the farm. My learning material is using Active Studio, there are 2 exercises; exercise 1 and exercise 2. On exercise 1, there are 6 questions and 6 selected pupils participated to answer each question. For exercise 2, there are 12 questions and 12 selected pupils participated in answering each question.

Below is document about my Lesson Plan on ICT subject for Year 1A and 3B; and English Language Year 3B. For ICT subject Year 3B, my lesson had been took by cikgu Zuno (my cooperating teacher), this is because due to subject clash. Which is English Language period has to be change at 11.30 am till 12.30 pm. Therefore my ICT subject at 12 pm till 12.30 pm were took by cikgu Zuno.

Teaching Practice Lesson Plan for Week 16

0 comments:

Blogroll

Menu

Posts

Hi! Now I'm in Semester 2 @ UBD.... Struggle juga olehnya