Thursday, April 2, 2009

Teaching Practice on 30 March 2009

Today, for English Language, I recall back Unit 9: Left and Right. I teach Year 2A. Today I am fully used the Hot potatoes program for my teaching material. Below are some pictures that I printscreen from my offline hotpotatoes program:







I am using this program because I need to apply this learning material to English Language and it relate to my course ICT in English Language. I need a feedback from my CT English Language and my pupils in Year 2A.

For ICT subject, I teach Year 1A. Today recall back on how to switch ON monitor and system unit. How to launch the Notepad program. I achieve to introduce my pupils on how to launch Microsoft Words.

0 comments:

Blogroll

Menu

Posts

Hi! Now I'm in Semester 2 @ UBD.... Struggle juga olehnya